- The Aqua breath water Softener incorporates the proven technique of counter flow regeneration.
- Unique Stainer for improve better flow rate and increase Resin quality.
- Prevents corrosion and scale formation due to calcium and magnesium salts.
- Light weight equipment, easy to install, doesn’t require civil work.
- Single lever multiport valve makes it easy to operate.
- Zero maintenance as FRP vessels and PVC pipes are corrosion resistant.
- Higher flow rate can be met by installing additional units in parallel.
- Comes with one combined salt tank of corrosion resistant form with fitting and brine filtering media.
Water softening is the removal of calcium, magnesium, and certain other metal cations in hard water. The resulting soft water is more compatible with soap and extends the lifetime of plumbing..
- FRP/PG pressure vessels for 150 psi working pressure.
- High capacity, sulfonated polystyrene cation exchange resin in sodium-form.
- Brass, top mounted multi-port control valves with integral brine injector.
- Self-adjusting flow control to maintain accurate backwash rates.
- Internal distribution system for minimal pressure drop and optimal regeneration.
- Rigid, polyethylene brine tanks with dry-salt shelf platform and water re-fill valves.
- Optional Equipment
- Attached mechanical automatic-reset water meters for volume initiated regeneration.
- Attached electronic water meters for volume initiated regeneration, flow display, and totalization.
- Twin alternating configurations with remote water meter (mechanical or electronic) and electro-mechanical controller for continuous soft water supply.
- Skid mounted, pre-piped, and pre-wired systems (for single or multiple softeners).
Fill The Given Below Form